Entrance Exams after 12th: The journey of a student actually begins after 12th in India. They definitely give a try in competitive exams to get the best college in India but some students don’t know about which entrance exams should I take to become a Lawyer, Doctor, Engineer and Many more. There are so many types of competitive exams both conduct regionally and nationally. In this post, we are covering all types of competitive Exams.
After reading this post you will get an idea about which competitive exams you have to take.
If you don’t know what is Entrance Exams? Entrance Exams is a process to get admission to the best college by scoring your Exam test. It conducts by educational institutes at a different level from primary to tertiary but the main purpose of this exam is to test the student knowledge.
One of the most asked question-
Is entrance exam necessary?
The answer is yes, all students will get an equal chance to prove their intelligence and ability by performing in an exam, and colleges have got a better idea about the student so they will give an admission seat to a deserving candidate.
Competitive Exams After 12th in India is conducted for different streams(science, commerce, and arts) and for different professions.
Engineering Entrance Exams:
In India, engineering is one of the most common professions. Numerous entrance exams are conducted, with the qualifying requirements for this entrance being that students must have completed 12th grade science. Every year, students take various levels of entrance exams, such as state, national, and university level entrance exams, in order to gain admission to IITs, NITS, and other engineering colleges for B.E/B.Tech, B. Planning, and B.Arch.
- Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main
- JEE Advanced
- Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test (BITSAT) entrance exam
- Consortium of Medical, Engineering, and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMED-K)
- IPU-CET (B. Tech) – Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test
- Manipal (B. Tech)
- Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Exam(VITEEE)
- AMU (B. Tech) – Aligarh Muslim University
- NDA Entrance with PCM (MPC) – National Defence Academy.
Also Read: Entrance Exams After 10th in 2021
Medical Entrance Exam after 12th in India:
If you want to pursue a career in medicine, Without a doubt, most people aspire to be physicians, and it is the most popular stream in India and abroad. Medical entrance exams for MBBS/BDS are held at both the national and university levels.
Note: University level exam has been replaced by the NEET entrance exams.
- NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test)
- AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences)
- JIPMER (Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research)
- AFMC (Armed Forces Medical College)
- PGIMER (Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research)
- Christian Medical College (CMC) VELLORE
- BVP CET (Bharati Vidyapeeth University Common Entrance Test)
- MU OET (Manipal University Online Entrance Test)
- KIITEE (Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Exam)
Entrance Exams after 12th Commerce:
Commerce entrance exams are for students who have completed their 11th and 12th grade education in the commerce field, either with or without math. If you come from a background in commerce, this is a wonderful opportunity for you. Commerce is the field where goods / services are sold and purchased. Students in commerce can also take government competitive exams.
- SAT (Scholastic Assessment Test)
- CLAT (Common Law Admission Test)
- ACLAT (Alliance Common Law Admission Test)
- CUSAT (Cochin University of Science and Technology)
- NCHMCT JEE (National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology)
- NIFT (National Institute of Fashion Technology)
Entrance Exams after 12th Arts & Humanities:
Arts and Humanities had few choices in the past, but in today’s world, this sector provides a wide variety of opportunities. This platform provides you with a specific development and learning chances in social, political, and historical issues. Here is a list of entrance tests you can take if you have a background in the arts.
- NCHMCT JEE
- Banaras Hindu University
- IIT Madras Humanities and Social Sciences Entrance Examination (HSEE)
- TISS Bachelors Admission Test (TISS-BAT)
Architecture Competitive Exams after 12th:
Architecture is for students who have completed their education in the science stream; this area has a lot of promise as a profession and is one of the most challenging. If you’re interested in architecture or design and want to take an entrance test, here’s a list of exams you should take.
- NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture)
Entrance Exam for Hotel Management:
If you are looking to make a career in hotel management the first thing you should know that which entrance exams are available for hotel management and at what level they are conducted. Following is a list of entrance exams that you can take after completing your 12th grade. The NCHM JEE entrance exam is for both undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- NCHM JEE
- AIMA UGAT (All India Management Association Under Graduate Aptitude Test)
- UPSEE BHMCT (Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam for Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering)
- MAH CET HM (Maharashtra Hotel Management Common Entrance Test)
- WBJEE HM (West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board)
- AIHMCT WAT (Army Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology)
- PUTHAT (Panjab University Tourism & Hospitality Aptitude Test)
- CUET (Christ University Entrance Test)
- IPU CET (Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test)
Entrance Exam for Fashion Designing After 12th:
Nowadays, fashion designing is one of the most popular profession in youngsters. Designing is one of the skills where you can explore great ideas by using your skills and selling your ideas. It is growing day by day with a lot of opportunities. If you have a creative idea and are interested in designing, you can become a fashion influencer because people are obsessed with fashion not just in India but all over the world. The following is a list entrance exams in India.
- National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) Entrance Test
- National Institute of Design Admissions
- All India Entrance Examination for Design (AIEED)
- Symbiosis Institute of Design Exam
- Footwear Design and Development Institute
- Maeer’s MIT Institute of Design
- National Institute of Fashion Design
- National Aptitude Test in Architecture
- Center for Environmental Planning and Technology (CEPT)
Defence Entrance Exams After 12th:
To join the Indian Defence Forces, you must take an entrance exam. Every year, a vast number of candidates follow their dream of entering the military and appear for these exams in order to enter these elite forces. Defence tests are held twice a year and offer several opportunities to represent their country in a number of fields.
- Indian Maritime University Common Entrance Test
- Indian Navy B.Tech Entry Scheme
- Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme (TES) ·
- National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (I)
Government Competitive Exams After 12th:
When it comes to preparing for a government job, the first consideration is job security. Government jobs give you major advantages like incentives to pay your bills and many more allowances. Students can take these exams after finishing 10th, 12th, or even graduation, but some students start studying early in order to secure a better government job with a bright future.
Following is a list of government entrance exams for which you can begin studying after completing your 12th grade and which will provide you with a promising career.
- Railway Recruitment Exam
- SSC (CHSL, CGL, JHT, Stenographer, Junior Engineer, GD Constable, Multitasking Staff & more)
- UPSC (Union Public Service Commission)
- Public Service Commission
- Insurance Exams
- Bank Exams